With four apparently autonomous companies residing in Post Magazine's top 20 UK insurers, Royal Bank of Scotland Insurance has an enviable, if difficult to explain, position in the market.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims