Endsleigh's announcement that it has entered into a consultation with branch sales staff to close its 119 retail outlets marks a significant u-turn for the broker and its parent company Zurich.
- Kanye West settles lawsuit against Lloyd’s syndicates
- Blog: Need a new CEO? You could do worse than look at your claims manager
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on fake pricing scandals
- Blog: Peer-to-peer insurtech Hey Guevara hints at return with household launch
- Lloyds Bank insurtech and innovation head joins Oxbow as a partner
- Hiscox found not guilty in ICO criminal prosecution
- Brit sees major losses of $250m