The case concerns the fitting out of toilet blocks at Merrill Lynch.
ML created two companies: the defendant, MLEP, to supervise the development and Mace to act as construction manager.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Saga appoints James Quin as CFO
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms