While the industry is littered with senior figures with distinguished careers in the armed forces Royal Bank of Scotland Insurance's chief executive Chris Sullivan's journey to his current role is
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners