A multi-million-pound IT deal was concluded on 26 July, when Zurich Financial Services signed a global applications outsourcing agreement with Computer Sciences Corporation (PM, 29 July, p4). Valu
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Insurtech firm raises further £6m with plans to expand internationally
- Guidewire 2017: Chatbots could aid in compliance and fraud fighting