For someone who controls a broking consolidator with a gross written premium in excess of £200m, Paul Meehan, group chief executive of Smart and Cook, is a modest Yorkshireman. Having fallen into
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses