Last year, an analysis of the 2005 figures produced by UK property insurers prompted ratings agency Standard and Poor's to declare the market to be in its best shape for 10 years - but predictions
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners