The programme will probably last until 2014 and end up costing Kraft over $600m.
This company report has been produced by Post Intelligence in association with Brook Intelligence.
Why not get the Pos
- Insurers slam EU motor proposals incorporating Vnuk ruling
- Electric, not autonomous vehicles keeping underwriters up at night
- Amazon put on 'beauty parade' to pitch as motor MGA
- Industry slams Tesla’s ‘misleading’ autopilot feature
- Ardonagh MGA division to exit loss-making personal lines
- Rising star: Claire Tyler, Allianz
- Aviva ends agency with GRP