In February 2013, Barclays outlines its strategy to reduce its headcount; invest in the UK, USA and Africa; review 75 business units and reduce European retail and business banking operations.
With market conditions for European insurers are extremely challenging, and companies facing a wide range of difficulties, just who has made the list of the top 30 European insurers complied by Am Best.
- UK loss adjuster rankings 2017: The rankings
- Fraud focus – Message from the editor
- Brightside's Mark Cliff on the impact of the discount rate for brokers
- Blog: Don't overlook commercial fire risk
- BP Marsh sees profits double from asset sales
- CII sells historic £19m Aldermanbury office
- Loss adjuster rankings 2017: Foreword by CILA