Catlin's 2012 profit before tax improved to $339m, despite loss estimates worth $225m for Hurricane Sandy claims.
This comprehensive company report highlights Catlin's strategy to expand its global op
With market conditions for European insurers are extremely challenging, and companies facing a wide range of difficulties, just who has made the list of the top 30 European insurers complied by Am Best.
- UK loss adjuster rankings 2017: The rankings
- Fraud focus – Message from the editor
- Blog: Don't overlook commercial fire risk
- Brightside's Mark Cliff on the impact of the discount rate for brokers
- BP Marsh sees profits double from asset sales
- CII sells historic £19m Aldermanbury office
- Loss adjuster rankings 2017: Foreword by CILA