Aubert, pictured, said: “I am delighted that I can continue to lead the LMG for another year and would like to thank the board for their ongoing support and commitment.
“The curve ball of 2016 was Br
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part two
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part one
- Admiral refutes 'racist pricing' allegations
- Hastings to use automated fraud detection service
- Quindell auditor slapped with £700,000 fine
- QBE to miss 2017 COR target and fall to loss after "challenging year"
- AIG to buy Validus for $5.56bn