Reporting to Rhonda Buege, Legassick will assume responsibility for CNA Hardy’s Life Science, Technology and Cyber business for all international business across both company and Lloyd’s platforms.
- Analysis: Allianz’s acquisitive appetite
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- Zurich's Puneet Sharma: Calling time on credit markets
- Das v Asplin: Asplin guilty in fraud case
- Call out rogue MGAs, urges Chilton
- Covéa regional restructure leads to redundancies
- Dive In 2018 launches, saying it's #time4inclusion