XL Catlin also won multiple awards, winning in the commercial lines insurer of the year award and achievement award, as well as Aviva, which won customer care and general insurer of the year.
- Child abuse inquiry slams ‘hostile, baffling, frustrating and futile’ claims process as it pushes for insurer action
- Insurers confirm ‘ongoing commitment’ to work with inquiry on child abuse claims
- Q&A: Zurich’s David Nichols on child abuse inquiry recommendations
- Blog: Urban mobility - the differentiation battle zone
- Saga reports surge in fixed priced policies as insurance margins shrink
- Rising Star: Will Slade, Allianz Insurance
- This week: A diamond in the grind