Nigel Teasdale, president of the Forum of Insurance Lawyers, said the loss of Theresa May’s majority could mean that only aspects of the Prison and Courts Bill that do not require parliamentary approv
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Brightside's Mark Cliff on becoming a digital broker
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Obituary: Ken Scowcroft, Swinton founder
- The ABI credit hire GTA needs to better reflect today's vehicle technology
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign