Truss, pictured, has had the shortest ever tenure in the Cabinet role. She will become Chief Secretary to the Treasury and will be replaced by David Lidington.
Lidington said he would work to “ensure
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part two
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part one
- Admiral refutes 'racist pricing' allegations
- Hastings to use automated fraud detection service
- Quindell auditor slapped with £700,000 fine
- QBE to miss 2017 COR target and fall to loss after "challenging year"
- AIG to buy Validus for $5.56bn