The insurer penned in autumn for the date of the office opening. It will build upon the specialist range of products it currently offers the UK regional market, including cyber and marine lines.
- Marsh threatens to ‘squash’ insurtech Marshmallow over use of name
- Blog: Brexit could leave motor insurers without room for manoeuvre
- Industry braced for losses in wake of Carillion collapse
- Aston Scott and Lark to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Integra Insurance Solutions to consult over 17 redundancies
- Start-up P2P insurer to enter UK motor in H1
- Volante launches first London Market MGA