Personalisation or irrelevance, watch the latest Post webinar this afternoon on why insurance companies need to match their customer's raised expectations in the digital age.
The days when financial services companies could rely on customer lethargy in terms of renewals have long gone.
Within insurance, the rise of online insurers and more recently the price comparison sites has given customers more to think about in terms of shopping around, with price more often than not the key determining factor as to the cover/provider someone chooses.
But another significant shift could soon be upon us, as customers become more demanding and expectations are raised by businesses born out of the digital revolution.
These firms are not driven by offering something cheaper – although many are very competitive due to lack of legacy and tired infrastructure – but by making their customers feel important and prized, not just numbers feeding their bottom line.
With this in mind Post in association with Salesforce will today host a webinar at 3pm in which an expert panel will discuss whether personalisation is possible and indeed desirable in insurance, and how it might be adopted.
The panel includes:
Dylan Bourguignon, CEO, So-Sure
Bea Montoya, marketing channels director, Simply Business
Benjamin Turner, senior account executive, Salesforce
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims