The Bermudan insurance investor revealed yesterday that it had tripled profits in 2016 to £8.5m from £2.8m in the previous year. Randall said the group was now identifying MGAs for disposal.
- Industry braced for losses in wake of Carillion collapse
- CEO of Insure the Box sets up insurtech
- Japanese insurer completes buyout of Insure the Box owner
- Rob Townend replaces Colm Holmes as Aviva UK GI boss
- Axa hires John Heaney as head of schemes
- Ex-Insure the Box CEO's insurtech to launch in Q2 2018
- Analysis: Employee benefits: Perking up at work