In addition, a Moore Stephens survey has revealed that over 40% of UK insurance firms intend to change their operation models due to the UK’s exit of the European Union.
The top three locations for t
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails