Antique Khan, from Bradford posed as a broker between August and December 2011 when he made a total of £253,000 by convincing over 50 people to take out fraudulent insurance policies.
The Insurance F
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Brightside's Mark Cliff on becoming a digital broker
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Obituary: Ken Scowcroft, Swinton founder
- The ABI credit hire GTA needs to better reflect today's vehicle technology
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign