The insurer saw a general insurance operating profit of £26m in 2016, a drop of 64% from the previous year’s figure of £72m.
Its GI combined ratio rose from 96.1% to 105.8%. If the discount rate had
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Blog: The 130 missed opportunities to make a flooded home resilient
- Whiplash fraudster given two year prison sentence
- Zurich begins new initiative aimed at partnering with 'innovators'
- Irish regulator forces CBL Insurance Europe to close shop