Today we reveal the companies that will be in the running for the 23rd British Insurance Awards at the Royal Albert Hall.
So will you be in the spotlight come 5 July at the Royal Albert Hall? Well, the wait is over, as we unveil the companies that have made it onto the British Insurance Awards 2017 shortlist.
It goes without saying that the judges were once again impressed with the entries, and those firms that have made the cut should be justifiably proud when they take to the red carpet in three months time.
And if you have not booked your seat for the preeminent industry event of the year, remember to go to www.insuranceawards.com to lock up your spot right away, for what promises to be the breakout success of the year when it comes to insurance celebrations.
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Scor investor threatens action over rejection of Covéa takeover bid
- Jonathon Brown hired as Compare the Market CEO
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Hurricane Florence insured losses in the billions, flooding may still 'worsen'