The group said that an underlying operating profit of £11m was hit by £15m in reserving costs in light of the Ogden discount rate change and one-off costs associated with its transformation programme.
- Government to unveil discount rate reform
- Insurance leaders pledge to pass on personal injury reform savings
- Claimant lawyers accuse government of ‘washing its hands’ of injured people
- Lloyd’s struck by £2bn loss from nat cats
- Tributes paid to former APPG insurance deputy chair Baroness Turner
- RSA's Gail Parker on using internal brand engagement to better serve customers
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation