The group said that an underlying operating profit of £11m was hit by £15m in reserving costs in light of the Ogden discount rate change and one-off costs associated with its transformation programme.
- FSCS has paid out £104m to failed insurer Enterprise customers
- Blog: Open banking offers a new insurance distribution channel
- ERS sees best first half profit performance in five years
- Northern Irish hub acquisition pushes GRP’s GWP over £700m
- Esure looks for 'new type of leader' following Bain takeover
- Admiral delivers UK growth and builds on its European Brexit preparations
- Blog: Got your A-level results? Check out insurance apprenticeships