“The peak in terms of deal size – those over $5bn (£4bn) – we saw in 2014 and 2015, seems inevitably to have passed,” says Martin Membery, head of the global insurance practice at lawyers Sidley Austi
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Brightside's Mark Cliff on becoming a digital broker
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Obituary: Ken Scowcroft, Swinton founder
- The ABI credit hire GTA needs to better reflect today's vehicle technology
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign