“The peak in terms of deal size – those over $5bn (£4bn) – we saw in 2014 and 2015, seems inevitably to have passed,” says Martin Membery, head of the global insurance practice at lawyers Sidley Austi
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in