The expansion follows the company’s launch in New York last November.
The AI-powered insurance company has been given a license as a carrier by the state of Illinois and renters can now buy policies
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall