The IUA has also said that a review of the UK discount rate must break its tie to index-linked government bonds and that review periods should be introduced to avoid sudden and costly alterations.
- Blog: Escape of water claims must be investigated to stop rising cost
- Hiscox found not guilty in ICO criminal prosecution
- Blog: Need a new CEO? You could do worse than look at your claims manager
- Allianz buys an additional 30% of Euler Hermes
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on fake pricing scandals
- Smartphone video insurtech sets its sights on Europe
- Brit sees major losses of $250m