Regulators and insurers have locked horns on Solvency II since the regime’s inception. In a landscape of Brexit, what will the industry’s most divisive regulation look like in the future?
- Analysis: Allianz’s acquisitive appetite
- Zurich's Puneet Sharma: Calling time on credit markets
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- Das v Asplin: Asplin guilty in fraud case
- Former Zurich boss launches boutique broker to buck consolidation trend
- Call out rogue MGAs, urges Chilton
- Covéa regional restructure leads to redundancies