Regulators and insurers have locked horns on Solvency II since the regime’s inception. In a landscape of Brexit, what will the industry’s most divisive regulation look like in the future?
- Hiscox found not guilty in ICO criminal prosecution
- Blog: Escape of water claims must be investigated to stop rising cost
- Blog: Need a new CEO? You could do worse than look at your claims manager
- Allianz buys an additional 30% of Euler Hermes
- Smartphone video insurtech sets its sights on Europe
- Brit sees major losses of $250m
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on fake pricing scandals