Latter, pictured, has been with Zurich for 32 years. He is understood to currently be working his notice.
It is not clear what role he will take when he joins Chubb.
A spokesman for Zurich said: "Jo
- FSCS has paid out £104m to failed insurer Enterprise customers
- Blog: Open banking offers a new insurance distribution channel
- ERS sees best first half profit performance in five years
- Northern Irish hub acquisition pushes GRP’s GWP over £700m
- Blog: Got your A-level results? Check out insurance apprenticeships
- Esure looks for 'new type of leader' following Bain takeover
- Admiral delivers UK growth and builds on its European Brexit preparations