Latter, pictured, has been with Zurich for 32 years. He is understood to currently be working his notice.
It is not clear what role he will take when he joins Chubb.
A spokesman for Zurich said: "Jo
- Government to unveil discount rate reform
- Insurance leaders pledge to pass on personal injury reform savings
- Claimant lawyers accuse government of ‘washing its hands’ of injured people
- Lloyd’s struck by £2bn loss from nat cats
- Tributes paid to former APPG insurance deputy chair Baroness Turner
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Zurich appoints former RSA boss Robinson as chief underwriting officer