The sensation might have been similar to that experienced by insurers recently who, after securing the whiplash reform they'd dreamed of, were hit by an abrupt cut of the discount rate.
- Blog: Escape of water claims must be investigated to stop rising cost
- Blog: Need a new CEO? You could do worse than look at your claims manager
- Hiscox found not guilty in ICO criminal prosecution
- Allianz buys an additional 30% of Euler Hermes
- Lloyd’s to pilot use of artificial intelligence
- Smartphone video insurtech sets its sights on Europe
- Brit sees major losses of $250m