One area with the potential to draw the attention of the Hong Kong Competition Commission, which launched in December 2015, is the plethora of exclusive distribution agreements that banks and insurers
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship