The unit's operating profit rose from £62m in 2015, as combined ratio improved from 109.5% in 2015 to 97.1%.
However gross written premium declined 7.5% from £1.63bn to £1.51bn.
The results reflect
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Allianz UK CEO Dye declines to comment on XL acquisition rumours
- Zurich begins new initiative aimed at partnering with 'innovators'
- Blog: The 130 missed opportunities to make a flooded home resilient
- Allianz UK operating profit climbs by 26% in 2017
- Irish regulator forces CBL Insurance Europe to close shop