Dropping 20 places from 65 in 2015 to 85 last year on Brand Finance's list of most valuable brands, the German insurer's brand value was recorded at £15,197m. It retained its AA brand rating.
- Hiscox found not guilty in ICO criminal prosecution
- Blog: Escape of water claims must be investigated to stop rising cost
- Blog: Need a new CEO? You could do worse than look at your claims manager
- Allianz buys an additional 30% of Euler Hermes
- Smartphone video insurtech sets its sights on Europe
- Brit sees major losses of $250m
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on fake pricing scandals