Dropping 20 places from 65 in 2015 to 85 last year on Brand Finance's list of most valuable brands, the German insurer's brand value was recorded at £15,197m. It retained its AA brand rating.
- Analysis: Allianz’s acquisitive appetite
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- Zurich's Puneet Sharma: Calling time on credit markets
- Das v Asplin: Asplin guilty in fraud case
- Call out rogue MGAs, urges Chilton
- Covéa regional restructure leads to redundancies
- Dive In 2018 launches, saying it's #time4inclusion