Sydney-based Fagen, pictured, was formely on QBE's group executive committee and replaced ICA's interim president IAG's Mark Milliner.
(Fagen left QBE in February and as of 10 February is no longer pr
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in