CEO, Allianz Insurance UK
Falling 20 places from last year, Jon Dye has had a relatively quiet year.
A high number of catastrophic claims in 2016 hit Allianz's operating profits, but the group maintained its position as one of only two insurers to be named in Interbrand's Best Global Brands.
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Allianz UK CEO Dye declines to comment on XL acquisition rumours
- Zurich begins new initiative aimed at partnering with 'innovators'
- Blog: The 130 missed opportunities to make a flooded home resilient
- Allianz UK operating profit climbs by 26% in 2017
- Irish regulator forces CBL Insurance Europe to close shop