CEO, Allianz Insurance UK
Falling 20 places from last year, Jon Dye has had a relatively quiet year.
A high number of catastrophic claims in 2016 hit Allianz's operating profits, but the group maintained its position as one of only two insurers to be named in Interbrand's Best Global Brands.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses