In September 2011 an employee sustained an injury while using an industrial staple gun and subsequently sued the company in 2013, forcing the insured company to notify Zurich a few days later.
- Debenhams confirms credit insurers have reduced cover
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- Analysis: Beauty fraud: No pain, no gain
- Beazley leads £2.5m funding round for SME digital insurer
- Insurtechs on Tempcover's radar as it spies acquisition targets
- BLM targets EC3 push with new London market and reinsurance heads
- Lack of women at senior level driving gender pay gap as CII renews call for change