Perhaps the most interesting market from an insurance point of view is Spain and this will certainly be the case if the predictions of one particular lawyer prove to be correct.
José María Pimentel,
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role