As well as expecting to be able to buy insurance online quickly and easily, Millennials are much more likely to share their views online. Getting it wrong can cost an insurer its reputation.
- Blog: Need a new CEO? You could do worse than look at your claims manager
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on fake pricing scandals
- Kanye West settles lawsuit against Lloyd’s syndicates
- Blog: Peer-to-peer insurtech Hey Guevara hints at return with household launch
- Lloyds Bank insurtech and innovation head joins Oxbow as a partner
- Cigna Insurance Services pulls out of travel market
- Brit sees major losses of $250m