Riddell will take on the role in February, subject to regulatory approvals, following the departure of John Mumford who will step down from the Board in early 2017.
Martin Reith, chief executive offi
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Guidewire 2017: 95% of investment in distribution 'will be wasted'
- Interview: Inga Beale, Chartered Insurance Institute
- Analysis: NIHL: Make some noise
- Chubb establishes Asia-Pacific division to target SMEs
- Agora receives approval to begin underwriting in 2018