The UK voted to leave the European Union, causing insurers' shares to slide even as they sought to reassure the market. Check out the impact of Brexit on the whole sector with our live blog.
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018
- Cost of motor claims hits highest ever level
- Aviva hires LV and Zurich bosses in commercial growth plan
- Axa denies U-turn after customer has excess refunded from Liverpool car park fire
- Analysis: A healthy mind: Providing mental healthcare in PMI
- Blog: Medical hope for mesothelioma patients and asbestos insurers