Post's Digital Insurance Collective tried to #WakeUpInsurance with a session on design thinking.
Attendees including Tom Clarke, operation change manager Level 2 at LV, Ash Roots, director of digital at RSA, Anna Peak, broker marketing director at LV and Leigh Calton, head of proportion development at Ageas, discuss the merits of design thinking including enhancing customer relationships and driving innovation.
Kate Greenstick, design director at design thinking agency Pancentric, adds that design thinking is about generating ideas and getting to that point when you uncover a seed for development.
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Scor investor threatens action over rejection of Covéa takeover bid
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Jonathon Brown hired as Compare the Market CEO