Post's Digital Insurance Collective tried to #WakeUpInsurance with a session on design thinking.
Attendees including Tom Clarke, operation change manager Level 2 at LV, Ash Roots, director of digital at RSA, Anna Peak, broker marketing director at LV and Leigh Calton, head of proportion development at Ageas, discuss the merits of design thinking including enhancing customer relationships and driving innovation.
Kate Greenstick, design director at design thinking agency Pancentric, adds that design thinking is about generating ideas and getting to that point when you uncover a seed for development.
- Blog: Need a new CEO? You could do worse than look at your claims manager
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on fake pricing scandals
- Kanye West settles lawsuit against Lloyd’s syndicates
- Blog: Peer-to-peer insurtech Hey Guevara hints at return with household launch
- Lloyds Bank insurtech and innovation head joins Oxbow as a partner
- Cigna Insurance Services pulls out of travel market
- Hiscox found not guilty in ICO criminal prosecution