Post's Digital Insurance Collective tried to #WakeUpInsurance with a session on design thinking.
Attendees including Tom Clarke, operation change manager Level 2 at LV, Ash Roots, director of digital at RSA, Anna Peak, broker marketing director at LV and Leigh Calton, head of proportion development at Ageas, discuss the merits of design thinking including enhancing customer relationships and driving innovation.
Kate Greenstick, design director at design thinking agency Pancentric, adds that design thinking is about generating ideas and getting to that point when you uncover a seed for development.
Breaking: In a move that will surprise few, the Govt has put back full implementation of #whiplash changes, including #smallclaims limit, to April 2020 with "large-scale testing" of new LIP Portal from October 2019 - Govt response to @CommonsJustice report https://t.co/EdWScreXZA— MASS (@MASSsays) July 16, 2018
- Government delays whiplash reforms until 2020
- Treasury rejects calls for greater regulation of price comparison sites
- Guevara founder Anderson: incumbent insurers complicit in stalling true customer led-disruption
- Blog: Holiday sickness claims farmers don't take vacations
- Analysis: Beauty fraud: No pain, no gain
- Price comparison disruptor prepares for several insurers to join its platform
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years