With the casualty market affected by claims inflation and periodic payment orders, is casualty insurance still an attractive option for insurers?
Allianz's Stuart Toal talked to Post editor Stephanie Denton in the studio about the impact of claims inflation and PPOs, and explained why insurers should be supporting their brokers.
To read more about this topic see Post's Expertise A-Z on the London Property Market.
- Debenhams confirms credit insurers have reduced cover
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- Analysis: Beauty fraud: No pain, no gain
- Beazley leads £2.5m funding round for SME digital insurer
- Insurtechs on Tempcover's radar as it spies acquisition targets
- BLM targets EC3 push with new London market and reinsurance heads
- Lack of women at senior level driving gender pay gap as CII renews call for change