With the casualty market affected by claims inflation and periodic payment orders, is casualty insurance still an attractive option for insurers?
Allianz's Stuart Toal talked to Post editor Stephanie Denton in the studio about the impact of claims inflation and PPOs, and explained why insurers should be supporting their brokers.
To read more about this topic see Post's Expertise A-Z on the London Property Market.
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Blog: The 130 missed opportunities to make a flooded home resilient
- Whiplash fraudster given two year prison sentence
- Zurich begins new initiative aimed at partnering with 'innovators'
- Irish regulator forces CBL Insurance Europe to close shop