The International Credit Insurance & Surety Association predicts Asia will see higher premium growth for the cover than any other region in 2015 and 2016, as the product becomes better understood.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO
- My other life: Assistant football referee - David Roome, NMU Glasgow
- Saga appoints James Quin as CFO