In this video, Paul Hurley director & head of ATE at ARAG talks through the insurer's research study into LASPO's affect upon access to justice and ATE premiums.
The video highlights the need for BTE legal expenses insurance, especially for those without the financial means to fund a claim.
- Government to unveil discount rate reform
- Insurance leaders pledge to pass on personal injury reform savings
- Claimant lawyers accuse government of ‘washing its hands’ of injured people
- Lloyd’s struck by £2bn loss from nat cats
- Tributes paid to former APPG insurance deputy chair Baroness Turner
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Zurich appoints former RSA boss Robinson as chief underwriting officer