In this video, Paul Hurley director & head of ATE at ARAG talks through the insurer's research study into LASPO's affect upon access to justice and ATE premiums.
The video highlights the need for BTE legal expenses insurance, especially for those without the financial means to fund a claim.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair