In this video, Paul Hurley director & head of ATE at ARAG talks through the insurer's research study into LASPO's affect upon access to justice and ATE premiums.
The video highlights the need for BTE legal expenses insurance, especially for those without the financial means to fund a claim.
- FSCS has paid out £104m to failed insurer Enterprise customers
- Blog: Open banking offers a new insurance distribution channel
- ERS sees best first half profit performance in five years
- Northern Irish hub acquisition pushes GRP’s GWP over £700m
- Esure looks for 'new type of leader' following Bain takeover
- Blog: Got your A-level results? Check out insurance apprenticeships
- Admiral delivers UK growth and builds on its European Brexit preparations