On day one at the British Insurance Brokers' Association Conference #BibaFever caught up with the Markerstudy business development team.
Can you guess who Paul, Neil, Ruth, Dan, Matt and Michael are dressed up as?
And who group business development manager Paul Copeland would like to see disappear David Copperfield style?
Follow our live blog from the Biba conference in Manchester
Breaking: In a move that will surprise few, the Govt has put back full implementation of #whiplash changes, including #smallclaims limit, to April 2020 with "large-scale testing" of new LIP Portal from October 2019 - Govt response to @CommonsJustice report https://t.co/EdWScreXZA— MASS (@MASSsays) July 16, 2018
- Government delays whiplash reforms until 2020
- Treasury rejects calls for greater regulation of price comparison sites
- Guevara founder Anderson: incumbent insurers complicit in stalling true customer led-disruption
- Blog: Holiday sickness claims farmers don't take vacations
- Analysis: Beauty fraud: No pain, no gain
- Price comparison disruptor prepares for several insurers to join its platform
- Debenhams confirms credit insurers have reduced cover