New Zealand insurance industry leaders give Post reporter Katie Marriner an update on progress in Canterbury following the earthquakes of 2010 and 2011.
Earthquake Commission CEO Ian Simpson evaluates the performance of the agency under the immense pressure it faced and explains EQC's uncertain future.
IAG Canterbury recovery executive manager Dean MacGregor tells Post about the challenges faced by commercial claimants whose premises were stuck behind the central city cordon.
While Southern Response earthquake strategy manager Casey Hurren talks about the scrutiny insurers faced around their customer service in the aftermath of the earthquakes and Cunningham Lindsey New Zealand CEO Darryl Cowan discusses resourcing issues.
Read further New Zealand earthquake coverage from Post here.
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Allianz UK CEO Dye declines to comment on XL acquisition rumours
- Zurich begins new initiative aimed at partnering with 'innovators'
- Blog: The 130 missed opportunities to make a flooded home resilient
- Allianz UK operating profit climbs by 26% in 2017
- Irish regulator forces CBL Insurance Europe to close shop