The economic climate promises higher economic growth, and less insurance penetration represents permanent potential for growth. The growing demands of clients are giving space to innovative insurers.
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- Cunningham Lindsey to be rebranded Sedgwick following acquisition
- Ardonagh has an acquisitions warchest of £500m
- Insurance data could have been used in Leave campaign, claims whistleblower
- AIG moves European business to new UK and Luxembourg units
- SSP users experiencing further difficulties following last week's disruption
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud