As part of Solvency II, which is scheduled to go into effect on 1 January 2016, the European Union will require insurers operating in the EU to conduct and file an Own Risk Solvency Assessment.
- Gable had 60,000 UK policyholders when it collapsed
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Business interruption to fall under terrorism cover
- Analysis: Passing up on passporting
- Over half of Lloyd’s MGAs have under resourced teams
- Smart Driver Club in talks with insurers to increase capacity
- Sabre delivers COR of 68.5% following IPO