The Chinese Insurance Regulatory Commission has introduced a raft of changes over the past 18 months as part of ongoing reforms to liberalise the sector.
Most recently it announced a relaxation of mer
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in