My colleagues won’t know this about me but...
I was expelled from the Boys Brigade for refusing to wear the uniform
Career high point to date?
Developing home and legacy to be one of the leading high
- Government to unveil discount rate reform
- Claimant lawyers accuse government of ‘washing its hands’ of injured people
- RSA's Gail Parker on using internal brand engagement to better serve customers
- Tributes paid to former APPG insurance deputy chair Baroness Turner
- City Minister on why the government is supporting insurance as the engine of the economy
- Insurance leaders pledge to pass on personal injury reform savings
- XL Catlin adds Brexit continuity clause to policies