The withdrawal of Poly Implant Prosthèse silicone gel breast implants in March 2010 created headlines around the world.
In 2013, PIP chief executive Jean‑Claude Mas and four directors of the company w
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'